multiple false flags per night, multiple days

Raemom22
Raemom22 Member

Hello, my baby girl is 1 weeks old and we have had MULTIPLE red flag alerts for multiple nights in a row. Every time we race into the nursery to check on her she is breathing fine and asleep. I have read and checked the suggestions for preventing this and have adjusted accordingly. I did catch a thread on here that suggested removing mobiles (which I did tonight) hopefully that makes a difference 🤞. If not, how can I get help in verifying what is going wrong the system?

Thank you!

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Raemom22,

Thanks for posting here and providing the screenshots where it shows you received red alerts. When you receive a false red alert, you can tap "Report False Alert" to let our team know what might have caused the red alert. You can also reach out to the support team after you report it so they can investigate this further. You can read more here: How can I report false alerts?

And to be sure that Breathing Motion Monitoring is working properly without getting false red alerts, read this article: How can I ensure proper Breathing Motion Monitoring?