Feature Requests for Multiple Cameras

Nfalotico
Nfalotico Member
edited August 17 in Camera & App

Hello! We recently purchased and have been using a second camera and would like to share some feature requests.

1) there are times (sickness, new bed, visiting family, etc.) where I would like to visually monitor my kid while also reading emails etc. Picture in Picture with sound would be great for these times!

2) We recently moved my son to a big boy bed and moved the camera to see the entire room. Is there a way we can mark the bed in the video?

3) we love the new video history display and I love how I can review in real time but would be nice to be able to speed it up when reviewing.

thank you for your time!

app version: 3.7.8 (479)

firmware version 23.1.19

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Nfalotico,

Thanks for posting on the community and providing your feedback!

1) There are times (sickness, new bed, visiting family, etc.) where I would like to visually monitor my kid while also reading emails etc. Picture in Picture with sound would be great for these times!

We want to let you know that Picture-in-Picture is in the works and is scheduled to come this year! We'll be sure to provide updates about this through this thread: Support for different iPad app formats - Picture-in-Picture.

2) We recently moved my son to a big boy bed and moved the camera to see the entire room. Is there a way we can mark the bed in the video?

Could you clarify about marking the bed through the Nanit app? Are you wanting to receive notifications from that specific area only?

3) we love the new video history display and I love how I can review in real time but would be nice to be able to speed it up when reviewing.

We'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team about this. We had another fellow user on the community who suggested this feedback too and we'll share updates that we hear back through this thread: Feature Request: Video History Playback Speed.