White Noise Broken- STUCK ON!!

Cami0188
Cami0188 Member
edited April 7 in Camera & App

HELP!!! The other day we were messing with the white noise option on my app. Somehow one of us selected “chirping birds” and it was not turned back off immediately. Now - there is no option to select white noise at all anymore on my app…. Like I can’t even turn the birds chirping off!!! 24/7!!! Like birds don’t chirp at night! Anyways- there is no icon anymore for the white noise - it magically has been removed completely from my app. How can I Turn this off? It’s driving me crazy!

Answers

• adept
    adept Member
    edited February 19

It's a weird situation looks an issue with mobile application. Check the feature is still allowed in settings. Just click three line icon in left top corner, your nanit's settings -> Sound -> Nature Sounds. It should be in On position. It should back control of the feature to mobile application.

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi there @adept - thank you for jumping in here, great answer!

@Cami0188 - another tip to try if you haven't already and are still having trouble after checking the settings - you can also try deleting and re-installing your app to see if that will fix the issue.

• I was resetting the camera the white noise still is on. I turned it off in my settings the white noise is still on. Any other suggestion?

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @ColleenHagan1980,

Thanks for trying out some of the troubleshooting steps that were listed in this post. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Nanit app to see if that may help as NanitMackenzie suggested?

If that doesn't work, try performing a basic power cycle of your Nanit camera - remove the camera from the stand and unplug it from the wall for about five minutes. Then re-attach the camera back on the stand and let it boot back up.

If that still did not resolve your issue, try performing a hard reset of your Nanit camera, which you can refer to here: How do I reset my Nanit camera?

Let us know if you still have any problems!