Insights Issue

Momo780
Momo780 Member
edited April 21 in Camera & App

I have two issues that’s not being resolved through the web form.

1. when I purchased the nanit back in November of 2021, it came with a year free of insights. I read that if you enable it right away that you cannot go back. So I waited until yesterday to activate the 1 year free insights. Upon activation, it shows that it’s only free for 1 month and not the 1 year as advertised. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. second issue, for the camera that has insights activated (as mentioned above), there are no activities or any insights that’s appearing for the camera. Our little one slept for 2 nights and for 2 days worth of naps. O insights or activities were logged. Anyone else having this issue?

i submitted a ticket through the web form but so far they haven’t been able to resolve the issue.

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Momo780,

Thanks for posting the problem you're experiencing with your Insights subscription. The support team is aware of your ticket and will respond to your ticket after they look into it further.

Feel free to let me know if your issue does not get resolved by the support team or if you don't hear back from the support team.

• Genelu
    Genelu Member

Been having the same issue with insights logging. We have twins and both our cameras occasionally come out with a few insights overnight, but on other nights, it seems to be working perfectly.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Genelu,

From looking at our system, it looks like you've already reached out to the support team and they've provided you a response back on last February but they did not hear back. I would suggest responding to the ticket again or letting them know you're still missing some insights so they can look into this further. For your reference, your ticket number is 344123.

If you don't hear back after reaching out to them, please let me know.