Insights expiration warnings even though on auto-renew.

Brian
Brian Member
edited April 14 in Camera & App

Just reporting a quality-of-life issue for the iOS app.

My wife and I were getting multiple "You need to renew before April 12th to avoid losing your data, videos, clips, etc." type messages. This seemed unnecessary as our account is on auto-renew.

Sure enough, without us taking any action we received a billing email on the 12th showing we had been renewed for another year as expected.

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Brian,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention about receiving an Insights expiration warning even when your account is set to auto-renew. Could you share a screenshot where it shows that you need to renew?

• Brian
    Brian Member

Sorry, as mentioned above the account already auto-renewed so there are no more warnings.

• NanitJessica

@Brian - Thanks for the quick response! And no worries that you don't have a screenshot anymore. Do you know if these warnings were coming as an email or through in-app notifications or both?

• Brian
    Brian Member

Inside the app itself. I don’t recall any email warnings.

I don’t know if it helps investigation-wise, but my wife’s account is the “Owner” role and I’m an “Admin” role.

• NanitJessica

@Brian - Thanks for sharing all those details! I'll pass this along to our internal team for them to further investigate. Thanks again!