Nanit won’t turn on

MKateE
MKateE Member
edited August 17 in Camera & App

The Nanit pro is brand new. We unboxed it and set it up last week. It was working and connected to the app. I have just gone to use it and the camera won’t turn on at all. It’s as if there is no power! I have tried different plugs sockets and tried it on the travel stand as well as the wall mount. There is no power!!! It’s never been used! Please help

Tagged:

Best Answer

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    Answer ✓

Hi @MKateE - our support team is definitely the best resource to help you with this! If you'd like to connect with our team in real-time, you do have the option to call our support line. The UK support number is +448081647976 (US is +1-866-MYNANIT).

Answers

• NanitMackenzie

Hi @MKateE, I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your new Nanit Pro. Have you tried resetting the camera yet? If not, you can find instructions to do so here. If that doesn't work, let me know and I can escalate this up to our support team!

• I have tried to reset the camera and I have tried plugging it into various sockets in the house and used two different adapters (the one with the wall mount and the one that came with travel mount). Someone was emailing me about it but the time difference is making it difficult to get anywhere with resolving the issue as we are based on the UK.

• NanitMackenzie
    Answer ✓

Hi @MKateE - our support team is definitely the best resource to help you with this! If you'd like to connect with our team in real-time, you do have the option to call our support line. The UK support number is +448081647976 (US is +1-866-MYNANIT).

• That’s great- thank you for that.

• Niallar1
    Niallar1 Member

Hi,

I have the very same issue as above, straight out of the packet plugged in and its like it is getting no power. Any suggestions?

• MKateE
    MKateE Member

Hi Niallar1,

when I had this issue someone from the support team got in touch with me and did some troubleshooting but it turned out to be a fault with my camera and I was sent a replacement. We have been using it for several months now with no complications so I would get in touch with the team (contact details are earlier in this thread)

hope you get it sorted!

• Niallar1
    Niallar1 Member

Hi MKateE,

Thank you for your comment I'll follow up with support team.

• MoLeo
    MoLeo Member

Hi

I have the saw issue

I am based in Canada

Who do I contact to solve this?

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @MoLeo,

Thanks for reaching out on the community where your Nanit camera doesn't turn on. From looking at our system, it looks like you already have an existing ticket with the support team. They will respond to your ticket via email as soon as they can after they reviewing your ticket.

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.