Feel free to check Nanit’s system status at any time and refer to our troubleshooting tips for common issues and instructions on how to reset your Nanit camera. We also encourage you to search on the Nanit Community for your issue before posting your question.

You also have the option to open a ticket with the Nanit Support Team by completing the contact us form, emailing to help@nanit.com or dialing 1-866-696-2648. The support team is available from 11 AM-6 PM EST on weekdays (Monday to Friday - excluding holidays).

Breathing alarm went off last night

edited February 2023 in Breathing Motion Monitoring 1 comment

Hi all,

First, thank god it was a false alarm, my baby was breathing when I got this his room.

Did others experienced a false alarm going off in the middle of the night? I want to know if this is common and if it might happen again.

Is the app sensitive to breathing rate slowing down or going below 20 breaths per minute for example? Any other potential causes? His breathing sleeping bag was in place and the camera positioning was also fine. He is 3 months old and doesn’t change position much in the crib.

Tagged: