Alert feedback

Dal
Dal Member

Hello we received our first no breathing alert yesterday. She woke up when the alarm sounded, but I have no way to check whether she was breathing before. I have two questions.

1. We lowered her crib yesterday, and we have a stand mount which cannot be adjusted. could the increased distance have triggered a false alarm?
  2. how can I get feedback on what happened? I read other questions, so I filled a false alarm report, as suggested to other users, however have not heard back any acknowledgment or response. Is there any other means I can get feedback?

thank you!!!

Tagged:

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Dal,

Thanks for posting on the community in regards to Breathing Motion Monitoring.

1. We lowered her crib yesterday, and we have a stand mount which cannot be adjusted. could the increased distance have triggered a false alarm?

You want to be sure that the Breathing Wear pattern is fully visible to the camera to ensure that the camera is reading it properly. You can read more here to learn how to make sure your Breathing Motion Monitoring is working properly: How can I ensure proper Breathing Motion Monitoring?

2. How can I get feedback on what happened? I read other questions, so I filled a false alarm report, as suggested to other users, however have not heard back any acknowledgment or response. Is there any other means I can get feedback?

I was able to find your reported false red alert ticket on our system so I escalated your ticket to the support team. They will be reviewing your ticket and will respond to your ticket via email as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience!