Insights not working

ChickieC5
ChickieC5 Member
edited June 28 in Camera & App

My daughter naps in her crib with her Nanit on, twice a day. Yesterday there were no daytime insights and last night said there wasn’t sufficient data. She was in her bed all night last night, over 10 hrs. Today she’s already napped once and there is nothing for this morning. Kind of annoyed I’m not getting what I’m paying for!

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @ChickieC5,

Thanks for posting on the community. Let's try a few things to help troubleshoot with your insights not working:

• Make sure your Nanit camera is set up properly, which you can refer to here: Crib positioning & camera placement
    • If you are turning your camera on/off frequently, try to turn on the camera 15 minutes before you intend to put your baby down and keep it on for 15 minutes after as this will allow the camera to gather the necessary data to provide an accurate insight
    • Make sure your "Bed Time" and "Out of Bed" windows are set properly for when you normally put the baby to bed and when the baby wakes up. You can read more about this here: What are "Sleep time" settings?

If you're still having problems after trying the suggested tips above, please let me know.

• It worked just fine on Sunday. Monday I had no naps and bedtime said “not enough data”. She was in her crib for over 10.5 hrs. The same thing happened on Tuesday. Today, Wednesday, there was an update which fixed the problem.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

@ChickieC5,

We're glad to hear that the update helped resolve the issue! Please let us know if you experience the problem again.