Microphone and Nature Sounds no longer working

RhiannonG
RhiannonG Member
edited June 13 in Camera & App

Hi,

I purchased the Nanit Pro late last year and set it up in time for the arrival of my first child in December. When setting up it all the functionality worked as it should in the iPhone app. Cut to a few months later when I discover the microphone and nature sounds no longer work - I have done all of the usual steps and troubleshooted by resetting the wifi, resetting the Nanit camera, deleting and updating the app but nothing works. On the app it looks as though the functions should be working but no sound comes out of the camera.

Please help!

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @RhiannonG,

Thanks for providing all the troubleshooting steps you have tried out and explaining the issue you're having. I've created a ticket for you so the support team can further assist you with this. They'll respond to your ticket via email once they finish reviewing your ticket.

• JSheikh
    JSheikh Member

I’m dealing with this same issue and have tried all the troubleshooting steps. How was this solved? I’ve emailed support but my son goes down for a nap in a couple hours and I’d love to figure this out.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @JSheikh,

Thanks for reaching out on here. Have you tried power cycling your Nanit camera by removing the camera from the stand, unplugging it from the wall for about five minutes, and then re-attaching the camera back on the stand (and making sure the camera is connected properly)? Have you also tried uninstalling the Nanit app, rebooting your phone device, and reinstalling the app to see if that helps?

If that still doesn't help, you can always call the support team at 1-866-696-2648 at letting them know that you submitted a ticket to get help from them. The support team is available from 11 AM-9 PM EST on weekdays (Monday to Friday) and 12-9 PM EST on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays.