Night insights don’t work when baby sticks a hand through the crib

jhaas2629
jhaas2629 Member
edited June 1 in Camera & App

8 month old is a mover and a shaker at night. She likes to sleep right against the crib wall and occasionally a hand or foot sticks through the bars. Nanit seems to think she’s taken out of bed and stops recording sleep for the rest of the night. I’ve marked several events as wrong in app and sent a support ticket but gotten no response. What are we supposed to do?

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @jhaas2629,

Thanks for posting on the community about this. You may want to try adjusting the positioning of your camera, which you can try referring to here: Crib positioning & camera placement

If you're still having problems after referring to that article, let me know. Please provide other troubleshooting steps you have tried so far and your support ticket if you have it (feel free to send me a private message if you prefer).

• jhaas2629
    jhaas2629 Member

I adjusted the positioning settings yesterday. This time, it claimed she was Away for several hours in the middle of the night but properly recorded her beginning and ending sleep times. Just adjusted again and made the parent pickup zone as small as possible.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

@jhaas2629,

If adjusting the parent pickup zone still didn't make it better, let me know. I wasn't able to find your support ticket on our system so feel free to let me know your support ticket so I can have someone from the support team look into this further for you.