Horrible experience for months

SDotFather
SDotFather Member
edited May 24 in Camera & App

I am not one for wasting my time and write reviews but I no longer no what to do. For almost seven months now I have probably over five tickets and no resolution. My second nanit since buying it in November 2021 has been having issues from the get go. No one will replace this and this is just not right. I have done every troubleshooting over and over and over again and yet this “support” members I swear are told never help anyone and just keep having them waste their time as their nanit resets itself and wakes your kid up. Or turns itself off and then we need to power cycle to get working again. Or the many other issues I for some reason keep getting to deal with.

I need help or geez can anyone out there actually help me. My current tickets opened for three months is 354443. Please go read the several back and forth emails and you will see why am I so irritated.

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @SDotFather,

We appreciate you taking the time to post on the community about your experience. I've escalated your case to the support team to look into this further and to have them review your ticket thoroughly so they can assist you further. They should be reaching out to you through the ticket that you provided via email.

Please let me know if you still need further assistance or if you don't hear back from the support team.