Nanit not supporting older IOS

Darcypedro
Darcypedro Member
edited August 17 in Camera & App

Can I ask how people watch their baby while they’re asleep without a monitor? We have been using an iPad but it’s an older model and Nanit have just announced they will stop supporting that IOS. Meaning we will need to buy another iPad to be able to do the same (I swear Nanit has cost me so much money and yet the app doesn’t even load properly 🤦🏻‍♀️).

Please can Nanit advise why you are stopping supporting the older IOS versions? Is there an option to add a monitor? I just find the spiralling costs of having a Nanit are getting a bit ridiculous.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    Answer ✓

Hi @Darcypedro,

We like to let you know that if you still have the Nanit iOS app installed on your older iPad (that does not support iOS 13+), you can still continue to use the app.

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    Answer ✓

Hi @Darcypedro,

We like to let you know that if you still have the Nanit iOS app installed on your older iPad (that does not support iOS 13+), you can still continue to use the app.

• Okay thank you for confirming, that’s really good to know!

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.