What is your most wanted feature?

i_nanit_ions
i_nanit_ions Member
edited August 17 in Camera & App

Curious to hear what your most wanted feature is.

Mine? Well, I would love the ability to stream a music service provider straight from the nanit camera. It would be nice not having to use a different device to connect to a Bluetooth speaker for more white noise options.

Answers

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team

@i_nanit_ions Thank you for starting this thread! We would love to hear your most wanted features, so continue to add them here.

I will note all of the requests made on this thread and share them with our product team. Soon we will have a dedicated area in the community for features requests - more information coming soon!

• That would be great! Our night vision flickers back and forth if the blinds sway open from the air conditioning. It would be cool to have a custom schedule for night vision

• Benji
    Benji Member

I've asked their Support team about this before but adding gender open pronouns like they/them would be nice. That, or just a third option to choose besides claiming my baby as a boy or girl in the settings.

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.