What is your most wanted feature?

Curious to hear what your most wanted feature is.

Mine? Well, I would love the ability to stream a music service provider straight from the nanit camera. It would be nice not having to use a different device to connect to a Bluetooth speaker for more white noise options.

Comments

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team

@i_nanit_ions Thank you for starting this thread! We would love to hear your most wanted features, so continue to add them here.

I will note all of the requests made on this thread and share them with our product team. Soon we will have a dedicated area in the community for features requests - more information coming soon!

• That would be great! Our night vision flickers back and forth if the blinds sway open from the air conditioning. It would be cool to have a custom schedule for night vision

• The white noise / sound is so abrupt! It would be great if it slowly turned on or transitioned between volume levels. We don’t use the white noise because it wakes baby up when we adjust the volume or turn it on or off!

• Benji
    Benji Member

I've asked their Support team about this before but adding gender open pronouns like they/them would be nice. That, or just a third option to choose besides claiming my baby as a boy or girl in the settings.