Buying a Floor Stand Alone

Is it possible to purchase just the floor stand? I already received a Nanit Pro Camera and Wall Mount from my baby registry but we are not going to be able to mount it on the wall behind the crib

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    edited March 2

Hey @CB1991,

Welcome to the Nanit Community! You can most absolutely purchase the Floor Stand as a standalone item. You can purchase the accessory here: Floor Stand for Nanit Baby Monitor 😄

Let us know if you have any other questions we can help you with!

• Krisli
    Krisli Member

Hi, I was also wondering about buying the floor stand, but when I click this link it says page not found.

Thanks!

• NanitJessica

Hi @Krisli,

Thanks for posting on the community. The link seems to be working on my end. You can also find the Floor Stand by going the following:

• On desktop, go to nanit.com > Under the "Products" tab, click on "Accessories" > "Floor Stand" > "Shop Floor Stand".
    • On mobile device, go to nanit.com and tap on the three lines on the left > "Products" > "Accessories" > "Floor Stand" > "Shop Floor Stand".

Let me know if you're still having problems accessing the page and show a screenshot if possible as well.

• Hi, I am also having the same issue. The link you shared doesn’t work. And under accessories only the multi stand and travel case is available.

I think the product page got deleted on the backend or something. See attached

Need the floor stand asap!

• NanitJessica

Hi @vivccheng,

Thanks for sharing those screenshots and the issue that you're experiencing. The Floor Stand is currently available in USA, Canada and UK. Make sure that the website (nanit.com) country is set to one of those countries, which you can change with the following:

• On mobile device, go to nanit.com > tap on the three lines on the left > tap on "Regions" > choose "United States", "Canada" or "United Kingdom"
    • On PC/Mac, go to nanit.com > click on the country flag on the top-right corner > choose "United States", "Canada" or "United Kingdom"

Let me know if you are still not seeing it on your end after changing the store region.