Changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit?

rajdeepmalhi
rajdeepmalhi Member
edited March 3 in Camera & App

Can someone tell me step by step where to find the toggle to change between Celsius and Fahrenheit. I spent 30mins going through every setting option to find the unit toggle and I can't find it. In advance, your help is very much appreciated.

Best Answer

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    edited March 1 Answer ✓

Hi @rajdeepmalhi,

Welcome to the Nanit Community and we'd be happy to help you with changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit. You can do this by tapping on the hamburger menu on the top left corner of your Nanit App, then go to your Settings (your settings, not baby's settings) > Units.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Answers

• NanitJessica
    edited March 1 Answer ✓

Hi @rajdeepmalhi,

Welcome to the Nanit Community and we'd be happy to help you with changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit. You can do this by tapping on the hamburger menu on the top left corner of your Nanit App, then go to your Settings (your settings, not baby's settings) > Units.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Perfect! Thank you very much. Not sure how I didn't see this before.

• NanitJessica

No problem, I'm glad that helped! Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions! 😄

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.