Feel free to check Nanit’s system status at any time and refer to our troubleshooting tips for common issues and instructions on how to reset your Nanit camera. We also encourage you to search on the Nanit Community for your issue before posting your question.

You also have the option to open a ticket with the Nanit Support Team by completing the contact us form, emailing to help@nanit.com or dialing 1-866-696-2648. The support team is available from 11 AM-6 PM EST on weekdays (Monday to Friday - excluding holidays).

App Feedback: I like the event dots added to video history.

in Camera + App 5 comments

Thanks for adding the event dots and labels to video history in iOS v3.5, they are very helpful.

I do have some dots without labels. Is that on purpose? It looks like they may be movement or noise events from spot checking a few of them.

A few small suggestions if you don't mind.

First, it would be nice if the UI gently "snapped" to a dot as you pass by it and gave a little haptic feedback. I found myself kind of hunting for the dot a bit at first. If it snapped and gave my fingertip a little bump, I'd know I found it.