Sleep time showing as daytime

The same thing happened for me, she had a long night so she’s still sleeping and it logged her morning sleep as daytime. I just changed the wake time hoping it recalculates and puts it as nighttime. But if she doesn’t get up at all close to or after her wake time why would it calculate it as day time anyway?

Answers

• Jdp
    Jdp Member

Can I somehow edit this “day nap” to show in the night dashboard? Since it is the remainder of her morning sleep.

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi there @Jdp, thank you for posting! Have you tried editing her sleep data/summary? You can do so by opening your Nanit app and navigating to your dashboard, then tapping the three dot icon in the upper right part of the night summary, and finally picking "Edit sleep data." You'll be able to manually edit the time your baby was taken out of bed and how long your baby slept.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Jdp
    Jdp Member

Thank you that helped! I just edited it to adjust the specific wake time. The only thing - it doesn't add the data during that period just changes the total hours. I just need to keep the sleep time later just in case and edit if it looks like she's going to go over?

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Jdp - sorry for the late reply! If you edit the "put to bed" and "out of bed" times, it will add an awake state before or after their sleep state - thus updating their sleep data. If you only edit the "time asleep" metric, the asleep state duration stays the same upon editing. Are you still having trouble?