Has this happened to anyone… Two nights in a row now the audio stops playing

For the past 2 nights I’ve woken up to realize that the audio has stopped playing even though the “background audio” setting is clicked and my camera is still working I see her in live time but cannot hear anything I have to click the audio button and toggle between off/on/background to get the sound playing again

This is very concerning as the first night I missed my daughter crying for 10 minutes. Last night I woke up randomly to see that this happened again.

Answers

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Jaimiefab, I'm so sorry to hear that your Nanit's background audio is not working as expected. If you haven't already, we'd recommend trying a powercycle and reset of your Nanit camera to see if that will resolve the issue.

If the above steps do not work or you have additional concerns, our support team will be able to help troubleshoot further. You can either reply here and I'll create a support ticket with our team on your behalf, or you can reach out to our team directly at any time (1-866-696-2648, complete the contact us form, or email [email protected]).