New false alerts/poor summary

Does anyone else keep getting a notification that says “breathing motion monitor has stopped. Nanit couldn’t detect breathing-wear movement in _s crib was she removed?”

this is different than the “red alert” and each time we check the breathing monitor is still getting readings. It’s done it 5+ times tonight. It seems like it’s happening almost like every time she moves.

our night summary is also never correct anymore as of this week.

is there an update???

Comments

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi there@Livynight, I am so sorry to hear that your breathing motion monitor is not working as expected, I know this can be stressful. It sounds like something is causing the camera to stop the monitoring session - this can be hard to identify without us seeing exactly the setup of your crib.

Sometimes if there are other patterns or objects in the crib that could cause it. Here is some more information on breathing motion monitoring that may be helpful.

If you are still having issues, the best course of action for us would be to take a look at your specific crib setup (angle of camera, etc). @Livynight - I would be happy to create a ticket with our support team for you, please let me know if that would be helpful!