Weekly Nanit Insights Emails?

Is anyone else suddenly not receiving theirs? Support has not been helpful since 1/2/22, and told me that their developers have other priorities right now instead of addressing this. I’m disappointed, since the weekly emails are part of why I paid for the upgraded service.

Answers

• Hi @RainbowMom I followed up with your support team and took a look at your case. I apologize that is has not been resolved yet, I understand how frustrating that is! I can assure you that it is currently with one of our most senior members of the support team and we are working to get this resolved ASAP. From what I can see, it appears as though this is an isolated issue - and we are waiting on an update from our developer on the root cause of the missing weekly emails. I will be sure to keep an eye on this and if there are any updates I can share I will reach out.

• This is definitely not an isolated incident as I too have been looking for answers as to why I don’t receive these weekly emails. It is disappointing when you pay for insights to not get the emails…

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @chelseygrin91, I'm sorry that you haven't been receiving your weekly Insights emails. I have shared this with our support team who will reach out to you directly to look into this further!