Feature Request - White/Waves/Bird Noise and Light On/Off When Baby Not Present

Where is the right place to submit feature requests? I have a few ideas relating to the app and software which I think would make the Nanit (Pro) much better. There doesn't seem to be a forum for this but it might be a good idea if one did exist so we can contribute to making the Nanit a better product.

Assuming that here is for now the right place, I'd like to see the ability to turn off the light when baby is not present. Or only have the light come on during night hours and not be constantly on all day. I have other smart lights which are able to turn on and off from sunset to sunrise and it would be very useful to be able to do the same for the Nanit.

Likewise for the sounds/noise. I don't want to hear wooshing of waves or birds in the trees 24x7. These only need to be on when baby is in the cot. As the Nanin knows already when baby is there, can this be linked in and triggered based on presence?

Best Answer

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team
    Accepted Answer

Hi @reubenfarrelly more to come on a designated feature request location - so for now, this is perfect, and thank you so much for sharing with us.

I'm tagging @Tali our Senior Product Manager for visibility and will be sure to pass this along personally as well. Keep the great ideas coming!