Incorrect Nanit data

Hi Nanit Community!

Has anyone else been experiencing a lot of inaccuracies with their sleep data ever since the time change? My Nanit frequently (but not always?!) has the wrong time even though I have correctly selected my time zone (America/Toronto).

I'm not sure what I can do to fix this problem but it's essentially rendering a lot of the information the Nanit it provides me useless. I'm not completely certain that the errors are because of the time change since they are not all strictly one hour off, but it's the only thing I can think of. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!

Answers

• Hi @adawson8 Thanks for posting here! I haven't heard of this happening specifically as it relates to the time change - it is interesting that the timing isn't always wrong, which makes me want to have a member of our CS team take a closer look to identify what is causing this. I've opened a ticket and we will reach out to you directly!

• Our Nanit suddenly is showing incorrect times in the App. It is 4 hours behind on activity in the crib. Notifications are working properly but the the timestamps are incorrect. I’ve double checked the time zones and that is correct. Can someone help?

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @smb2022,

Have you tried power cycling your Nanit camera by removing it from the stand and unplugging it from the wall for about five minutes, then re-attaching the camera back on the stand and letting it boot back up?

While you're power cycling, try to uninstall the Nanit app, reboot your phone device, and reinstall the app.