No notification sounds

Hi nanit fam! I’m receiving sound and motion notifications but they are silent. I tried everything every setting and I’m getting the alerts but no ding. So nervous going to bed with this issue. Here are my settings for reference. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Answers

• Hi @MaddiesMom331 Thank you for posting here and I'm sorry this issue is occurring. I've escalated this over to our support team so we can take a closer look at why your sound is not playing - we should be able to resolve this with some additional troubleshooting. We will be in touch with you soon!

• Jloj
    Jloj Member
    edited April 27

Hi, @MaddiesMom331 I am having the exact same problem with the same settings. Did this ever get resolved? Thanks so much!

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Jloj,

Thanks for sharing that you have the same settings as MaddiesMom331's post above. Let's see if we can help you out further.

What iOS device are you using and what iOS version are you running? Have you tried uninstalling the Nanit app, rebooting your iOS device, and reinstalling the app to see if that helps?