Camera not working

I had my camera installed and working for a maximum of 2 days until it disconnected in the middle of the night and now no lights come on at all. I have unplugged at tried again and still nothing, I have also emailed the support line but have heard nothing back, can anyone assist with what I can do?

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

Hi @Dan it looks like a member of our support team reached back out via email on Saturday, but I will make sure they touch base with you again. In the meantime, can you try the following troubleshooting steps?

1. Remove the Nanit camera from the stand for 5 minutes.
    2. While you wait, unplug the Nanit from the wall.
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall the app on your phone.
    4. It is recommended that you reset your router (unplug it, wait a few minutes, and plug it back in) during this time, just to be thorough.
    5. After 5 minutes, plug the Nanit back into the wall, reattach the Nanit to the stand, and let it boot back up. It’s back on when the red IR light flashes and you hear a click. This may take up to 2 minutes.
    6. After it is completely booted up, reset the Nanit

If these steps do not work, a member of our support team should be able to troubleshoot with your further to identify the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know how else we can help!

• I haven't had an email back. I also contacted a member of the team this evening who said they would send me out an email as the camera needs to be replaced and I've not had this email either.