Did Nanit change its free features?

I used to be able to see what time he went to sleep and what time he woke up and if there was any activity during the night and it used to tell me how many hours he slept and I never had to pay for it and now everything is gray and it’s asking me if I want to get Nanit Premier for insights??? That’s not right if they did just up and change it bc it’s one of the reasons I spend so much money on it :(

Answers

• I think insights is only free for 1 year, has it been that long since you got your camera? I do think it sucks that we have to pay so much every year for the sleep overview

• It's been broken for me for the past week, I pay for insights. Technical issue on their side I imagine.

• Is it still broken for you? I just bought insights to be able to see this info and it’s not showing

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @dogsarefrogs - I'm sorry that you are not able to access your insights yet. I'll have our support team reach out to get you up and running. We will be in touch soon!

• Eerenee
    Eerenee Member

How do I get 1 year of insight I purchased through amazon but doesn't give me option.

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Eerenee - thank you for posting in the community. The Insights Basic subscription is automatically active on your account! You can check your subscription on my.nanit.com, or in the app by going to the hamburger menu > click your baby's settings > view your plan under where it says "insights."

You can read more about the app and our three Insights subscription tiers here. If you did want to upgrade, the current balance of your active subscription is used as a discount for the new subscription. Let us know if you have any other questions!