Alerts

Why are my alerts so off? My son will be awake and screaming and I do not get alerted. I have to use an old fashioned baby monitor for sound because I rarely am notified when my son wakes up.

Also, my insights are never correct. It will say my son is not in his bed when he is, will miss wake ups, and miss visits all together even when I get those notifications. Why pay for insights if it is so incredibly inaccurate?

What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @mhurt87,

We're so sorry for the delayed response about the issues you're having. If you're still experiencing with your notifications not working properly, try changing the notification sensitivity for audio/motion by following the steps here: Customizing notification settings.

We also recommend checking your crib positioning to ensure that the camera is placed correctly in relation to the crib and your motion area/parent pickup zone is set to the right area. This will help ensure that you get the most accurate insights and sleep analytics, which you can read more about it here: My sleep analytics are not correct.

If this still does not resolve your issue, please let me know.