Help pls… app no longer running in the background?

Previously, the app would continue to run and I could hear the sound in our nursery while browsing the internet or using other applications as long as the app was still open in the background. I was also able to lock my phone without the screen staying on and could still listen to the sound in the background as well. All of the sudden this stopped working. I have to be in the actual app to hear anything and this has not always been the case. It seemed to stop working the same day my subscription renewed. Does anyone have the same issue or know what I’m talking about? I have an iPhone. I appreciate your help.

Best Answer

• Ryguy
    Ryguy Member
    Accepted Answer

There are several audio options in the app - did you check if the ‘background audio’ one is active? The audio options should be a little sound icon on the main camera view in the Nanit app.

Answers

• Babylove_2020
    Babylove_2020 Member
    edited September 30

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!! I couldn’t remember how I had set it up over a year ago. I’ve also been going back and forth with the Nanit technical help team for days now and they never mentioned this!! I really appreciate you commenting and helping me resolve my issue. Now I can listen for my daughter rather than relying on notifications that are sometimes really delayed. Thank you!!