Limiting members of the parenting team

We love our Nanit but I recently discovered the new restrictions on the members of the parenting team. We moved and got a new nanny. To add her we had to remove BOTH grandmothers access. An additional $50/year to add more members of the parenting team is bogus. How many others are enraged by this and the high prices for the annual plans as it is?

Comments

• Completely agree on the price point - and in particular because it seems like the basic tier recently went from 7 days of history down to 2, and of course with no corresponding easement in price.

I particularly resent the guilting language being used to get you to upgrade; "Don't let these special moments get lost!" ... so pay us $300 a year. 🙄

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Ddtaylor8 @groenroos thank you for your feedback. Here's a bit more information about our insights plans for context:

We have three different Insights plans - Nanit Insights, Insights Premium, and Insights Unlimited. You can see all of the details of each plan here. Depending on your plan type, you will be able to have a different amount of users access your camera.

Currently, Nanit Insights allows for up to 2 users, Insights Premium up to 10, and Insights Unlimited allows for up to 50.

Every Nanit Camera comes with Nanit Insights for free for the first year.

With the launch of our Nanit Pro camera in February 2021, we did make changes to the user limit for the Basic Nanit Insights plan. The Nanit Pro camera had several improvements some of which include 1080p HD video and a new nightlight with a warmer glow.

I will be sure to pass along your feedback. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me and I'd be happy to assist.