NANIT PLEASE CREATE A CRIB MOUNT!!!

Please Nanit!!!

Can you come out with a crib mount for the camera! I live in a one bedroom condo and my baby is in our room, next to a window. There is no way to connect the camera via the wall mount or the stand (We have tried every option) - we even thought of suspending the camera from the ceiling. Currently we have the camera wedged and taped with the wall mount stand between the wall and a bookshelf so that we don’t lose functions (since the multi stand doesn’t allow for all functions to work). This looks super ugly and the only answer would be if the camera could attach to the crib itself!

I hope someone sees this!! Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@BCG The camera height is for safety purposes so littles cannot get their hands on the camera. Your Multi Stand can attach to a standard camera tri-pod and we have seen other parents go this route. I can also have our CS team reach out to you regarding insights and the multi stand. Hopefully this helps!

• BCG
    BCG Member

Yes please- Is it possible to use insights with the multi-stand?

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@BCG a member of our CS team is going to reach out to you directly about insights and the multi stand!