No sound notifications

No matter what setting I have sound notifications on (full sensitivity, moderate, and light) I still don’t receive any sound notifications on my phone. My baby doesn’t usually get to the point of screaming crying, and I don’t want it to get to that point. But if I’m not getting notified in the middle of the night of her making noise, how am I supposed to know? I do use a separate sound machine (not the camera) for white noise and am considering moving it further from the crib to see if it helps. I’m losing sleep wondering if my baby is comfortable.

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

Hi @Fjw0003 thank you for posting here! And I apologize you have not been receiving sound notifications - I know that is incredibly important. I've gone ahead and escalated this over to our support team so they can take a closer look at your camera and provide some 1:1 troubleshooting to make sure we resolve this as quickly as possible. They will be in touch with you soon!

• Fjw0003
    Fjw0003 Member

Thank you! Support reached out and now I know to have the app running in the background, I can now receive notifications.