Can’t see Activity, Dashboard, Inbox, or Memories

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. My son was put to bed a little over an hour ago and the live view just says good night mom or whatever instead of showing me how long ago he was put to bed. And I can’t see any of the info under activity, dashboard, inbox, or memories. Anyone else? My husband has an iPhone 12 Pro Max and everything is working for him just fine. My app is up to date and I’ve tried restarting the app and my phone...still getting the same result. The connectivity issues are bad enough...now this 🙄

Comments

• Christopher
    Christopher Member, Community Moderator, Nanit Support

Hi @afryman,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having with the App at the moment. With the problem you're having related to the Activity, Dashboard, Inbox, and Memories. Uninstalling and reinstall the App will fix this problem.

For the problems you're having with the live screen message. Please make sure that you're turning on the camera 15 minutes before you intend to use the camera and leave it on for 15 minutes after you're done using the camera. When the system isn't reporting the proper sleep states this can be related to our system not having enough data. If this is an ongoing issue, it would be best to contact our support team at [email protected]

-Christopher