App not responding

Anyone else have to force close their app sometimes to begin breathe wear monitoring due to app not responding to attempt?

Comments

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @SydneyNoelKarr,

We're terribly sorry for the late reply on this post! Just in case you're still experiencing issues with this (which hopefully you don't), try to reinstall the app and reboot your phone device to see if that helps.

If you have any other questions or need further help, please let us know.

• Dnaera
    Dnaera Member

I don’t have this problem with the breathing monitor, but do with the nightlight. Every single time I use it, I have to force close the app. I see the comment above about rebooting your phone, but this isn’t a practical option at 3am with a hungry baby. I make sure the app isn’t trying to do something else simultaneously like search for breathing wear, but it still never ever works until app is restarted. For how expensive this camera is, functionality is pretty average.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Dnaera,

Thanks for posting the issue that you're having.

Try to to uninstall the app and reinstall it again on your phone and check if that resolves the problem. If that doesn't work, I would suggest to try power cycling your Nanit camera if you haven't already. You can perform a basic power cycle by removing the camera from the stand and unplug from the wall for about 5 minutes. Then re-attach the camera back on the stand and let it boot back up.

If the issue still persists, please let me know and feel free to provide any other troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far.