Dual camera split screen option?

Answers

• The end of q4 2022? So basically the start of 2023…..

I was told by mid 2022 like a year ago. This just keeps getting pushed and I have no faith that it will even be rolled out by then.

@NanitJessica

• JSollly
    JSollly Member

there Are much cheaper cams that are doing this effectively. To say this feature was being worked on last year only to push it out a full other year seems like you are just lying and disrespectful to your customer base

Starting our new camera shopping tomorrow.

• Rahul
    Rahul Member

We have two camera would be awesome to have them show up on one screen so you don’t need to run two devices for two kids

• pxd3781
    pxd3781 Unconfirmed, Member
    edited April 28

Will the split screen feature planning to be released by EO Q4 2022 require just a software update or will this be a separate product?

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @pxd3781 - Great question! This feature will be available as an app update. We'll be sure to provide an update when this feature becomes available.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

• pxd3781
    pxd3781 Unconfirmed, Member

Perfect. Thank you!!

• Ksc16
    Ksc16 Member

@NanitJessica can you provide a real update of ETA based on all of our comments? Your update of end of Q4 was not anywhere near helpful. We have our 3rd on the way and you telling me to use and carry around 3 devices is ridiculous. Need to know if we need to sell our cameras and switch systems if it’s not actually coming.

• RDT
    RDT Member

+1.

Please speed this up as it's rather disconcerting to not have eyes and ears on both kids at the same time. Feels like a rather obvious feature to be missing.

• Gtg493q
    Gtg493q Member

Checking in if any update on eta for the dual screen feature. Currently considering selling off our Nanit cams to opt for something else which allows us to see both of our kids in real time especially when we’re out and have babysitters watching kids. Please update us

• Please give an update on the date of split screen release

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.