Dual camera split screen option?

Answers

• will it be available by the end of 2022?

not sure why you can’t provide a general time line considering people have to keep safety of their babies in mind and need to make expensive decisions before their babies make their entrance into this world…. at least give us a glimpse of hope with a general time frame because right now the “can’t tell u when, but coming soon” has been going on for over a year…..

• angie012
    angie012 Member
    edited April 5

@Melanie

will split screen be available by the end of 2022?

not sure why you can’t provide a general time line considering people have to keep safety of their babies in mind and need to make expensive decisions before their babies make their entrance into this world…. at least give us a glimpse of hope with a general time frame because right now the “can’t tell u when, but coming soon” has been going on for over a year….. we want answers!!!! This is OUR hard earned money and the safety of OUR children!!

• angie012
    angie012 Member
    edited February 25

We want answers! This is OUR hard earned money and the safety of OUR children!

@Mackenzie

@Melanie

@Amir

• We want answers! This is OUR hard earned money and OUR childrens safety!

will never recommend nanit again considering their lack of concern on such an important feature (that should’ve been included to begin with)

• Elva
    Elva Member

This is ridiculous, also been waiting for the split screen feature well before baby #2 arrive and she is now already five months. I regret spending so much on nanit to find out that this simple feature is not available. So disappointed

please hear our feedback and

ADD SPLIT SCREEN FEATURE ASAP

• I think we should all complain on social media - maybe they will listen if we are exposing them to a wider audience…. Sounds like our kids will be grown by the time (if) they add this feature.

• Hi Nanit Community Members - thank you for sharing your feedback on this feature. We hear you and understand how important this feature is (among others that we have heard from you here on community, too).

In case this was missed, Amir, our Chief Product Officer did share an update here on this thread which you can read in full by clicking here and I've also copied below:

Nanit parents,Let me first introduce myself, my name is Amir Eitan and I’ve recently joined Nanit as a Chief Product Officer. A great deal of my work is to listen to engaged community members like the ones who posted here and adapt Nanit’s offerings to meet the needs.

While I can’t share the company’s roadmap, for obvious reasons, I want you to be sure that Chromecast support, split screens and all sorts of integrations are coming your way.

Having said that please note that Nanit will always prioritize safety, privacy and security above all other features and while not apparent to the users often times, these do require a great deal of investment from the team.Please continue to share your feedback, Nanit’s product team works closely with Melanie and continuously discussing priorities based on your feedback.Thanks,

Amir

I've reached out to our product team to see if we have any additional updates we can share at this time with you! Feel free to reach out to me directly by sending me a PM here on the community or you can always email [email protected]

• This is absolutely horrible news! We have had our camera for a few months and it’s had its downfalls, mainly just weak Wi-Fi problems which we should have looked into more, when the power goes out we have no monitor there’s no battery backup or way to view but we’ve gotten over those issues now we are having baby number 2 and my husband is trying to buy ANOTHER monitor because there’s no spilt screen but we spent a fortune trying to have the best of the best….. this is definitely not a best of the best feature and the customers have been complaining for over a year, one guy said it would take about 8 hrs to do this update, **** then hire him to do it!!!!!!! You’re loosing customers and husinesss it’s also a shame that you make people pay 100 for each camera a year …smh…

• So not only can you not see split screen, you have zero eta on when it comes out, parents have to purchase two separate subscriptions for two cameras, it's really not that good of picture quality, it's very expensive to buy plus subscriptions yearly, and per kid. Insights is not included for second camera. So essentially if you want this camera $900+ by the time youre done with it for two kids that nap till 3.

• When will we get better support for multiple babies and cameras? I understand that I can switch between cameras but I get this message that I will stop getting notifications about breathing alerts which is really the worst possible thing.

At a minimum, for multiple babies we need:

1) Breathing alert notifications on the phone for BOTH babies and cameras.

2) Split screen view so we can monitor both babies at the same time.

When will these features be available?

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.