Red lights come on when plugged in but reset button not working and does nothing

Answers

• PWChen
    PWChen Member

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Infrared lights come on after reset, but Wi-Fi button doesn’t work to reconnect. No night light flashing. Have reset router and connection is good on other devices.

the camera worked yesterday evening.

• PWChen
    PWChen Member

Also, done the hard reset per your site instructions, never get the night light flashes after the infrared lights turn on and off to confirm the camera has fully reset. Waited 3 minutes as instructed.

everything worked well for 24 hours prior to this. I did install a software update the app requested and since then the connection had dropped twice. Was able to re-pair then, now can’t even get Wi-Fi to work as described above.

Thanks in advance.

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @PWChen - thank you for trying to troubleshoot, I'm sorry that it did not resolve your issue. I have passed this along to our support team. We will be in touch soon!

• Chuck
    Chuck Member

I have tried all troubleshooting above and through the app. let me know the next step

• Hello

i am facing a similar issue as well

reinstalled the nanit app, reset the router but still get troubleshoot when we click on the video to play. Camera powers on with the shutter sound and all LED lights work.

please help!

• Hi,

I am having an issue where my camera is not doing anything. I’ve reset my router, uninstalled the app and have completed everything else that was recommended by the support team. I don’t know what else to do. This is now the second night my camera has not been working whatsoever. Is there anything else I can do to get it to work?

• I am having the exact same issue and unfortunately I started using the sound on the camera when my child was first born and she completely melts down when the sound is not on! Makes for a very rough night and morning.

please help me fix before nap time!!

• NanitMackenzie

Hi @jensever_2020 - I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your Nanit. I have escalated this to our support team for 1-1 troubleshooting! They will be in touch shortly. If you would like to connect with our team in real-time, you can also call them at 1-866-696-2648.

• NanitMackenzie

Hi @Chrisanna - it looks like our support team reached back out to you yesterday afternoon asking for some additional information. If you are unable to find the message, let me know and I can have them follow up with you!

• NanitMackenzie

Hi there @surajdevatha, I'm sorry that you are having trouble! I have created a ticket with our support team for you. We will be in touch soon for 1-1 troubleshooting!

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.