Baby won't sleep in the crib

Hi my baby is almost 9 months old and she's sleeping in bed with me since she's 2 month and I been trying to put her sleep in the crib but isn't not work well I don't know what to do any advice? could you please help!

Comments

• Hello Olivia,

I believe this this one of the tough it out moments. You will have to be persistent on keeping her in her own bed. She is use to sleeping with you and the complete breakaway is just horrible to her. This is why co sleeping is so hard. This is the hard part. You’ll probably be up multiple times at night, to put her back to sleep but you stay consistent and it will get better. Soundscapes and white noise, pushing bed time out a little further to make her really tired, heating pad under the sheet helps w warmth so she feels body heat and heart beat noises as well can help.

• Stacia
    Stacia Member

Hi!

So I’m currently going through the same exact thing. Our little one was sleeping fine and suddenly at 18 months started having separation anxiety. We ended up getting another crib and putting it in our bedroom and the other night after multiple wakes I just got into his crib! Yup! My husband and I wanted to make sure he didn’t “somehow” end up in our bed. Because I was desperate for some sleep, I just got into his.