Temperature and humidity stopped working

Hi, after the last camera update the temperature and humidity stoped working. I have already tried unplugging , waiting 5 mins , and plugging it back in.

Answers

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Via - I'm sorry that you are having trouble with getting the temperature and humidity to appear on your app. Thank you for trying to reset your Nanit. Because the reset didn't work, I believe the sensor is failing on your camera's stand. I'm going to have a member of our team reach out to you to confirm this and send a replacement stand. We will be in touch soon!

• Hi there, I’m having the same issue with my camera. The temp and humidity stopped working after the recent update.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Sudschetty,

Try to remove the camera from the Multi-Stand or the Floor Stand for a few minutes and then plug the camera back into the stand. When you re-attach the camera, please make sure that camera is plugged in properly since the temperature and humidity readings come from the stand itself.

Let us know if you still have issues with the temperature and humidity reading not working properly and feel free to let us know what other troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.