What is your most wanted feature?

Answers

• Fairies
    Fairies Member
    edited July 2021

We have grandparents who live overseas and have granted them access to our Nanit camera, whilst we’re happy with the security Nanit has in place with MFA at sign in, we would like to be able to view a “security access log” as a record to ensure that only those accounts authorised to view our camera have been able to and the times that those accounts have been accessing it.

Thanks! Great thread and great contributions community!

• For it to work.

• EdOne
    EdOne Member

Resetting the circle without ending the session!

• LRHdad
    LRHdad Member

For the trends to display they time activity happens. It says a time they were put to bed and when they wake up but i want to see at what times she wakes up. Is it the same time every night?

recordings of the trend timeline. When she is awake in the middle of the night I would like to review video to mark if she’s actually awake or moving in her sleep.

better video quality. We have the best internet possible and the picture is grainy which is ridiculous for how much this cost and the technology available.

• I love the log loop graphic on the Snoo app - showing when baby was put to bed, started to get fussy. It would be great is those notifications of awake, asleep, noise where graphed in some sort of visual way so I didn't have to sort through all the text notifications. An improvement over the Snoo app is a way to compare each day's log visually to one another - in order to more easily see trends and patterns from day-to-day.

On the purchase receipt, I wish it would say which items were FSA/HSA eligible like the CVS/Walgreens receipts are laid out. For example, if I purchased the additional insights package, I'm not sure if I can claim that bit - but would be nice if the receipt made it more clear.

• @Melanie how about a classical music playlist and in addition to the white noise, birds or waves etc

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.