Restricted access based on a certain Time of the day

Answers

• +1 for this feature, it's a necessity especially given the lack of Chromecast or Works with Google/Nest support.

• DEFINITELY need this feature - how hard can it be to roll something like timed access?! Can we get an eta on this?

• Yeah, also echoing this – really want this feature as it's a definite privacy/security issue, particularly for a paid premium service.

• Super important feature, would love to get it! Is it planned for anytime soon? 🙏🙏🙏

• +1 on this. Our nursery is close enough to our living room that both grandmas can hear our entire evening when they get nosey. There needs to be a way to limit access based on time of day when nannys are actually in our house and need the monitor.

• Nanit team, are there any updates to share about the rollout of this feature? Manually enabling and disabling access twice day is not a solution. It is also unacceptable to suggest having a old iPhone or iPad laying around for our nanny’s local use. I subscribe for $100 a year (per kid and camera btw) for insights to allow more care providers access and monitoring abilities, I would expect this timed access feature to have been rolled since it was brought up over the summer.

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team

@Crazz and everyone! Thanks for sharing the importance of this feature - I am going to follow up with our Chief Product Officer and see if we can some additional details on this request and where it sits - totally hear you and thank you for posting here! I'll share back soon.

• Have there been any updates on this feature request? I consider this a critical feature for the Nanit and share the same concerns as other users over security and privacy.

• Without this feature I see no reason to purchase any sort of premium subscription and I am sure there are others like me. I see little value in the insights, but I was willing to overlook the price gauging technique of only two team members with the base capability. However without some privacy from caretakers - the less users the better.

• Need this feature! Remembering to turn on and off the camera is a nightmare.