2 cameras 1 kid?

We started a Nanit Plus, then upgraded to a Nanit Pro. We have a floor stand at the crib in the nursery and a multi stand we could put by a pack & play at his grandparents' house for naps.

Is there a way to use both cameras under one baby's profile, or am I better off selling the Nanit Plus? We probably won't remember to grab the Pro when heading out to their house, but honestly I'd rather not have to add it to our check list. 🙂

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team
    Accepted Answer

@Brian Unfortunately you can't use both cameras under one baby's profile. They would need to be two separate profiles. You can pair the secondary camera and use that when traveling (or when baby is at grandparents!), but it would be under a different baby profile and operate under a separate subscription.

Answers

• Brian
    Brian Member

Thank you and you are correct it is an unfortunate answer. I guess we'll sell the Plus camera as there's no benefit in having two subscriptions for one child and splitting their data up. I hope this will be reconsidered in the future. 😕

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Brian I will be happy to pass this along to our product team as a feature request - I absolutely see the value in this feature.

• Same feature request on my side.

• @Melanie Wait, what?! I have the Nanit Plus for my first born and I got the Nanit Pro for my second that’s due in two months, but it’s just sitting in the box. How will I be able to view both of my kids?? Two phones??

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@mcmatash you can pair multiple cameras! The question above is about having two different cameras tied to one baby profile. With your second baby (congratulations, btw!) you will create a new baby profile - so each of your children will have their own baby profile.

Here is some more information on pairing multiple cameras! When you have multiple Nanits paired to your account, you can switch between them by tapping your child’s name at the top of the Live, Activity, and Nights tabs.

• @Melanie add me to the list for feature request. I have 2 kids under 2 and 2 cameras. I just want to be able to view both feeds at once.