Cut down to 2 naps?

my 6 month old is a great sleeper at night (9.5-10 hrs with only 2 night feedings). We are currently doing 3 naps/day every 2-2.5 hrs but they have seemed to be getting shorter (like 25-30 mins)

We have had solids for about a month now, so I don’t know if that could be the culprit. Do you think we should cut down to two naps every 3 hrs?!

Comments

• My little guy turned 6 months on the 8th of January, and we are having the same issue. Honestly, I think it is part of the 6 month sleep regression! His last sleep regression, his naps were the sleep periods that suffered - more so than his night time sleep.

• I think you are right-it was 6 month regression! He will be 7 months next week and this problem has really resolved itself!! He’s now doing 2 naps/day and they are lasting 1.5-2 hours 🤩🤩 never thought this day would come! lol

• I have a 6.5 almost 7 mo old and we just seemed to switch to 2 naps(about 3 hrs in between) organically. I got a suggestion from nanit at just the right time when I noticed them changing from 1-2 hrs to 30 min naps and we decided to go for it. We also put her down 30 mins earlier at night time but that means more mom time in the evening and she's teething so more rest seems to be needed lately. I've learned going with the flow and trying new things is part of the ever changing process of baby hood lol. Good luck to you!