White Noise and Light randomly turning off

Answers

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    edited February 24

Hi @JessicaA90 thank you for posting here. Our team identified an initial fix to the white noise irregularities, but it appears that some users are still being affected. We are investigating the issue further and we will follow up here in the community with more information as soon as we can.

• NanitMackenzie
    edited February 24

Hi @Lily - you can play and adjust nature sounds (white noise) from the Live screen. Check out this article for more information about the nature sounds. The article includes information about which cameras support nature sounds, as well as how to turn them on and adjust the volume. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• AdriaC
    AdriaC Member

Any updates on how to get the white noise to work? It was working fine for a few weeks and then stopped.

• Hi @Mackenzie is there been an update on this as my sound keeps cutting out also. When I go on the app to check on my child the picture will have the triangle and square images on the middle as though it is buffering and then the sound cuts out and wakes my child. Many thanks

• NanitMackenzie
    edited January 7

Hi @asimmon2 - thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry that you have been affected as well. Our team is still working to identify a fix for the white noise issue.

It does also sound like you may be experiencing some connectivity issues as well, so I am going to escalate this to our support team to take a look. We will be in touch soon to help troubleshoot!

• This is happening to me as well. I update my software when needed but it seems whatever patch put out didn’t work. My 2 month old is getting startled by the white noise starting and stopping. For a parent in dire need of a little extra shuteye, this is less than ideal. Please help!

• carlphilipp
    carlphilipp Member
    edited February 24

It happened to us last night too. I had to turn off the camera to make the sound stop. Today, I tried the feature again, and the sound seems to be blocked to its maximum, so it's not really usable.

• Genelu
    Genelu Member
    edited February 24

The same happened to one of my nanit cameras too. Volume went up to 100% one night and woke up my child. Following this thread for solutions. Thanks!

• TLJohnson
    TLJohnson Member
    edited March 28

Our white noise has been out for some time too, we reset, hard reset and reached out with no resolution thus far. Anyone have any tips or updates?

• NanitMackenzie
    edited March 28

Hi @TLJohnson, I'm sorry that you are having trouble with white noise. Although we have not been able to release a fix yet, our team is actively working on it. It is a more complex problem than initially anticipated which is why a fix is taking longer than expected. We will update this thread as soon as there is more information to share!