White Noise and Light randomly turning off

Answers

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    edited February 24

Hi all, thank you for posting here. Our team identified an initial fix but it appears that some users are still being affected. Our team is investigating the white noise irregularities further and we will follow up here with more information as soon as we can.

• Our Nanit Pro’s white noise will randomly turn to full blast, then start cutting in and out in the middle of the night. This of course startles awakes our 12 month old. I think the Nanit resets because after the camera is on but the nightlight, which was on before, is off. Is this a known issue??

• Our Nanit Plus’ white noise is constantly stopping and starting. We have the white noise set to infinite loop. In the space of 20 mins it stopped and started 7 times. When the white noise has stopped the camera is unreachable in the Nanit app

• Katie_29
    Katie_29 Member
    edited March 28

My white noise and night light are no longer working either! Help!

• AdriaC
    AdriaC Member
    edited March 28

I’m following these messages about the white noise not working because ours has also stopped. Any updates on whether/when it will be fixed?

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Vperez226 and @mwilson, thank you for chiming in to this thread. Our team identified an initial fix about 10 days ago (referenced in Melanie's comment above), but it appears that some users are still being affected. Our team is investigating the white noise irregularities further and we will follow up here with more information as soon as we can!

• Is there a way to fix the loud white noise? It scared everyone at 5 am last night and I have not been able to use the feature as it is maxed out despite where the volume control is set to.

• Lily
    Lily Member
    edited February 24

Silly question but did you find the volume control for the white noise on the Nanit?

• JessicaA90
    JessicaA90 Member
    edited February 24

Yes. The camera changed the volume on its own in the middle of the night and the noise has been very loud since. I have read that many people are having the same issue. I was wondering if there is a fix for it yet.

• JessicaA90
    JessicaA90 Member
    edited February 24

And yes I have tried to reset everything and change the controls.