White Noise and Light randomly turning off

Answers

• Kolde1
    Kolde1 Member
    edited February 24

I know this feed was from a few months ago. Has this issue been fixed because I am experiencing the same issue with the lights staying on when the device is off

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team
    edited March 28

Hello everyone - I've just received an update that we deployed a fix that should resolve the night light and white noise/nature sounds issues you have been experiencing. If you notice any strange behavior moving forward - please let us know by reporting it to us.

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team
    edited February 24

@gillianp @amandalevy42  I've just received an update that we deployed a fix that should resolve the night light and white noise/nature sounds issues you have been experiencing. If you notice any strange behavior moving forward - please let us know by reporting it to us.

• @SKACMAN @stephaniend @Rae @Benpb1 @SomeoneEls @Nicole @NVKH_19 @Brandon_O @Paigesmusic93 @Megan2021 @Kala @Lucia @Avni_12 @McAlliater @vagrawal1986 @bremnerette (I think I got everyone!)

Today (12/8) a workaround was deployed that should allow for the camera to properly restore nature sound/white noise sound volume and the night light setting in the event that a camera reboots. These issues were being triggered by an unintentional reboot done by the camera, and we are expecting this workaround to prevent this from occurring. If you notice any strange behavior, please let us know.

Thank you all for your patience! Reach out with any questions.

• Hi @Melanie, thank you for the update. Do we need to download a patch or is the fix automatic on our end?

• MamaMac256
    MamaMac256 Member
    edited March 28

Hi Melanie,

Our Nanit night light, and white noise still isn’t working. We’ve unplugged the system, restarted it, uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Nothing has helped.

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team
    edited March 28

@MamaMac256 I've escalated this over to our support team so we can take a closer look! We'll be in touch with you soon.

• MaidaCutiepii
    MaidaCutiepii Member
    edited February 24

I am having this issue as well, the volume is at max and won’t change despite moving the marker ? Please help it’s scaring my baby awake

• CJSB
    CJSB Member
    edited February 24

Hi @Melanie what is the resolution for this? You never followed up.

We also had this happen today, luckily it happened in the morning after baby had already woken, but it still scared him. Seems it should be a priority for nanit to resolve considering it breaks a key feature of the camera and can result in harming the child.

• Joen
    Joen Member
    edited February 24

@Melanie what's the status of this? Same issue on our nanit on Android