White Noise and Light randomly turning off

Answers

• We’ve been using 2 cameras for over 5 months and over the last weeks or so, randomly, late in the evening, after our daughter is sleep, the nature sound/white noise which we keep in all of the time, randomly increases to 100%!!! Of course our daughter wakes up screaming at the top of her lungs!

Is there a fix for this? Will Nanit be sending out an update because we have stopped using this feature completely until this is resolved.

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team
    edited February 25

@Djca33 We have identified the issue that is causing the irregularities with the White Noise feature. Our team is currently working on a fix.

We will be sure to provide updates as additional information becomes available. 

• Does anyone know how to resolve the white noise function not working? Ours was working, then it suddenly stopped. None of the noises will turn on. The light, and breathing function still work, but our kid won’t sleep without the white noise. I’ve submitted 2 customer service tickets, and had no response. We’ve restarted the Nanit, even did the hard reset.

• @Melanie please can you add us to the list of users experiencing the same issue.

Please advise if there has been any further progress on a fix.

Thank you

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team
    edited March 28

@MamaMac256 Hi! There is currently a known issue with the white noise feature that our team is actively working to resolve. We will be sure to update as we have more information on this!

• @Melanie please add me as well to the list. Ours has been doing this for awhile now and it’s recently getting worse. Currently doing it multiple times a night and startling our little one.

• mkosztyu
    mkosztyu Member
    edited February 24

I have had this same issue. Twice has the volume automatically increased to full volume without the app being used on any device at that time. Most recently this happened last night and now the volume is stuck on maximum volume.

Additionally multiple times I have had issues getting the white noise to turn off. It automatically would turn back on after I manually turned the noise off.

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team
    edited February 24

@mkosztyu We have identified the issue that is causing the irregularities with the White Noise feature.  Our team is currently working on a fix.

We will be sure to update the thread here as additional information becomes available. 

• Hi, we’re the same. We have issues with white noise cutting out at night, and then in the morning when we open the app to check on baby it crashes and stops the white noise…by the time it’s restarted it’s woken baby up which is exactly what we’re trying to avoid. Any update on the fix?

• MamaMac256
    MamaMac256 Member
    edited March 28

Now, we can’t even hear the sound in the room. I have had zero response from customer service, and I’ve submitted a ticket twice. My wife was corresponding with someone, and she sent the serial number and purchase date, and it’s been days since we’ve heard anything back.

Can someone please us? This is extremely frustrating, and we are highly disappointed in your product