Neverending sleep regression

My daughter is now 7 months. However, when she was a newborn she slept great. We had no issues with sleep until she turned 4 and 1/2 months. Since then we have had week wakings every 2 to 3 hours. I don't know what to do or how to get her to sleep longer. At this point. Point I'm desperate because I work nights get off at 1:00 a.m. and then I'm up with her every hour and a half to 2 hours. This last week she has started waking up every 45 minutes to an hour until about 4:00 a.m. when she sleeps until about 6:30 or 7! Help !!!

Comments

• What’s your method of feeding? We exclusively pump and she’s only waking once a night to feed. Right now she’s drinking 6oz of breast milk and I think that helps her sleep longer stretches.

• i’m going through the same thing exceot my baby wakes up crying inconsolably. The only way he calms down is by turning the lights on. My brother used the same so i guess it’s probably genes. However i’ve noticed that my baby has a strict bed time riutine, his night wakings are less. Try giving the baby a bath, massage a story time in a dark room and then check?