Does the Nanit Pro camera upgrade come with another year of insights?

2»

Answers

• Thanks Melanie. So if I replace the camera, my insights would get stacked - current membership + new camera 1 yr membership.

Will I still be able to use the old camera without the insight??

• Hi @Highchair yes, of course. Even without an Insights subscription, you'll be able to use Nanit’s camera and access the live stream wherever there’s Internet. You’ll also be able to use Nanit’s nightlight, share your video feed with up to one family member or friend. However, without an Insights subscription, you won’t be able to view ongoing sleep analytics, summaries, trends, and highlights.

• Hello

So, I got a the Pro Upgrade, and didn't want to lose my data, so I used the replace option.

As you earlier pointed out Melanie, I didn't get the subscription.

I guess my question is, ..Is there anyway to get my subscription on any of the cameras without losing the data?

• @Mickey if you had an existing subscription on your previous camera, it should have carried over when you set it up as a replacement. If you did not have a current insights subscription, then you would need to upgrade to any of our three current insights subscriptions - more details on those here:https://www.nanit.com/insights

Let me know if that answers your question!

• Thanks for your response Melanie.

The insights on my original camera has expired. We’ve been using the camera like that for a while now. Honestly the real reason we got the pro upgrade was because of the extra 1yr of insights that came with it.

I understand that when I setup the new camera as a replacement, my expired original insights plan carried over to the new Pro camera.

Is there anyway to get the insights plan that came with the pro upgrade working on any of the cameras without losing data?

• Hi,

My Insights plan is about to expire and I'm interested in upgrading to the Nanit Pro Camera that comes with another year of free Insights for $150 that some of you have mentioned. When did you all receive the email to upgrade to the Nanit Pro Camera or do you know how to go about doing so?

Thanks!

• Troyp
    Troyp Member

Hi Melanie, I upgraded my Plus to a Pro and I swear it said the Insights subscription would end at the end of 2022 (like it should have with the +1 year with Pro). But then today I got an email saying it expired. What do I do to fix this?

• NanitMelanie
    NanitMelanie Nanit Team

@Troyp I have created a ticket with our support team so they can take a look at your subscription status and figure out what caused an earlier than expected expiration date! We'll be in touch with you very soon.