Nanit to Chromecast or work with Google Nest Hub

Answers

• Dropping a note on this group to share my sadness that this feature is not available. I support all the statements previously said on this thread. Please Nanit, get this done.

• Joining the many people saying they registered solely to request this integration. We won't be renewing our insights unless we get google home integration. Please add it!

• nt20
    nt20 Member

I’m here to echo the sentiment others have left before.

Integrations like this are really needed especially since the Nanit already integrates with Amazon.

• rafiy
    rafiy Member
    edited February 17

+1000000 to all of the comments around a google integration. If Nanit wants to take their customers seriously, they should add this integration. Otherwise there is no point in customers taking Nanit seriously and we will take our business elsewhere.

• Adding to the chorus of people requesting this feature. It really would be helpful to use the Google home hub as a baby monitor on the bedside table at night. There are already much less sophisticated (and far less expensive) camera systems that can do this so certainly possible.

• Any progress on this ??

• dimbi
    dimbi Member

The thread blew into full 9 tabs full of people reiterating the same frustration. Replying to the thread once every few tabs by "I understand your frustration, we're working hard" does not scale anymore. Succintly state whether Nanit is planning to support, if so, by which quarter. Communicate openly and honestly to your customer.

• TC61
    TC61 Member

I'll reiterate what the other 9 pages of people have said. My mind was blown when I got the top of the line baby monitor only to find out it isn't compatible with Google Home yet it is compatible with Alexa devices. Seems that would have been a Day 1 integration to make sure you had. The periodic "We are working on it" posts with no real info just screams "We don't care, we already have your money".

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Thank you, everyone, for posting on this thread to request Google integration with our Nanit products. Your feedback is important to us and we hear your requests for this feature and understand the importance.

We can assure you that our team is actively working on it as fast as we can. We will be sure to update the community when we have more information to share. We are grateful for your patience as our team is working hard to release this feature to our users.